Permanent make-up aftercare
Permanent makeup is a great opportunity for the woman looks great in any situation.
During the procedure, the master injects pigment under the skin, forming the contours of the eyebrows, lips, eyes. If you have made permanent make-up, you do not have to spend money on buying decorative cosmetics any more. There is no need for daily makeup, which gives more free time to sleep in the morning. The permanent make up, made by an experienced master, gives you an attractive appearance for 3-4 years.
The quality of permanent makeup depends on the professionalism of the specialist, the type of pigment and the equipment. An important factor that determines the end result is aftercare, which is assigned to the client. After the procedure is completed, the master provides detailed instructions on how to do everything right. The client who strictly follows the instructions will be satisfied with the result after the healing of the skin. The importance of proper tattoo care is also related to health care. Prevention of infection of damaged skin and development of complications is one of the main tasks of care.
What is the healing process?
The principle of permanent make-up aftercare is the same for all types of procedures.
Individual nuances and moments may differ, as the master will tell after the session. Lip treatment is performed according to one scheme, eyebrows - on the other one. Features of the healing process:
- Formation of a crust on the skin in the area of the eyebrows where the pigment is applied. The original pigment shade is bright and dark. After the restoration of the skin integument, the color becomes lighter by 2 tones.
- The swelling of the eyelids after the procedure is a natural reaction of the body to external effects. Soft tissue swelling can be seen for up to 4 days.
- After the pigment is introduced into the lip area, the skin acquires a dark shade, which becomes lighter as tissues heal. Crust formation is the stage of regeneration of the skin. Usually, crusts fall off for 5-7 days after the session.
If you are planning to make lips permanent make-up, it is recommended to take a course of prevention of herpetic infection. Bubble rashes on the lips are caused by the activation of herpes simplex virus. Normally, the immune system controls the activity of the virus. Decreased immune protection of the body can trigger rashes after lips permanent make-up. To prevent rashes, you need to follow the recommendations of the master, which will tell you how to prepare for the procedure. In the network of tattoo salons «VeAn» you can buy special means for permanent make-up aftercare. All products in the catalogue are produced for professional use, are characterized by high efficiency and meet modern safety requirements.
What to do after
Daily aftercare is a simple procedure that consists of treating the site of exposure with antiseptic solution and healing ointment.
If you buy tattoo aftercare products in the tattoo salon «VeAn», you are guaranteed easy processing and quick tissue recovery. In our catalogue we have only certified products of famous brands. The master will recommend the best products taking into account the features of the skin and the type of permanent make-up.
You need to treat the exposure area with ointments that have antiseptic. Regenerating action is carried out daily for 2-4 weeks after the session. The length of the period depends on the rate of tissue regeneration. The rate of healing depends on many factors, including the individual characteristics of the body, the density and depth of pigment application, the presence of chronic infectious and endocrinological diseases. For example, diabetes patients recover more slowly than healthy people.
Our master will select professional aftercare products that do not lead to the destruction and removal of pigment, do not cause allergic reactions. The area around the eyes is sensitive to irritants. Chemicals in conventional pharmaceuticals can cause additional irritation of sensitive skin. As a result, you may not avoid allergic reactions with unpleasant symptoms - pain, burning, redness and swelling. At the same time, the regeneration of skin tissues slows down.
Special cream is applied with a thin layer at least 3 times during the day. It is important to avoid drying up damaged skin, which can cause an aesthetic result. The formation of a dense crust and its subsequent discharge distorts the lines. As a result, there are not colored spots on the tattoo site, the contours become fuzzy and vague. Scrubbing dense crusts can cause a scar.
How and what is processed depending on the zone:
- Eyebrows and lips.
- Use ointments Etonium, Bepanten, Pantestin. It is recommended to perform treatment every 4 hours for 7-10 days.
- Apply Hydrocortisone and Vaseline ointments. Treatment is performed every 4 hours for 5 days.
- Lip aftercare may include applying antiviral agents such as Acyclovir to prevent herpes rash.
Competent aftercare with the help of special ointments will help to avoid complications. Sometimes additional correction of the contours and other areas of the tattoo is required. The correction is carried out after complete healing of the skin tissue - usually 1-1.5 months after the first procedure. Treatment features depending on the type of tattoo:
- Ointment is applied to the eyelids and the eyebrows with Q-tips.
- To reduce swelling of the eyelids, one day after the session, you can make compresses with warm chamomile decoction. To do this, cotton sponges are abundantly wetted in the decoction and applied to the eyelids.
- Treat the lips with a special ointment before each meal to avoid the trauma of healing skin, crusted skin. Ointment treatment is also performed before each tooth brushing.
With proper care, pain, redness and swelling completely disappear for 4-5 days.
- Do not wash the skin within 24 hours after the session.
- Do not rub and scrub the skin at the site of exposure.
- Do not cut or remove crusts on their own. They disappear without any help for 3-10 days.
- Not to visit the pool and the beach, saunas, baths and solarium within 3 weeks after the procedure.
- Use sunscreens with high SPF 50 protection factor after complete healing of the skin tissues.
- It is forbidden to use any medicaments and aftercare products except those recommended by the master.
Until the skin fully recovers, you should not apply decorative cosmetics to the site of exposure. It is forbidden to use foundation, concealer, pencil or liquid eyeliner, lipstick for 10 days after the session. Contact of cosmetics on the damaged skin can provoke inflammatory process.
You need to protect permanent make-up against rainfall in winter, autumn and spring. No wet snow or rain. In summer it is necessary to provide protection of the permanent tattoo from sunlight. It is better to postpone the procedure if you are planning a long trip in the near future. During the journey it is more difficult to arrange proper aftercare for the area of exposure. If you have any questions during tattoo aftercare, our masters will answer them in person or by phone.